• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Topic:Snipers in-game

I think snipers should be in the game because they could be used by everyone, right now you could only access them in single-player which doesn't really do anything to benefit the game. So the snipers we have right now like the L115a3 (AWM) and the Snaiperskaya Vintoka (SV98) should only be found in supply drops and have a 25% drop rate so it's by chance you get one of these things. Pros and normal players can benefit from this, another idea is that snipers like a mosin nagant 91/30 and the Kar98k could be found in the normal drops once they're in the game to balance the gameplay between players like the normal and pro's that play the game.

Supply drops:
-L115A3 (AWM)
-Snaiperskaya Vintoka (SV98)

Military Crates:
-Mosin Nagant 91/30
-Kar98k

ScottehBoeh

Developer
Staff member
Good point :) I'll get the current snipers added now to military crates. Then once we've updated and added more snipers, I'll move them to Supply Drops! :)

thing: please don't add them to military crates because both mosin-nagant and kar98k are World War Two weapons...
It would be awkward if nowadays military would use ww2 weapons
Only weapon which was in WW2 i would understand if military used is Automat Kalashnikov 47 (AK-47)
I'm not russian i just know the full name of AK

thing: please don't add them to military crates because both mosin-nagant and kar98k are World War Two weapons...
Only weapon which was in WW2 i would understand if military used is Automat Kalashnikov 47 (AK-47)
He already did already, another fact this modpack is based on DayZ/Arma so it would make sense to add both, and why not add them because these weapons we're in games that didn't involve ww2 in anyway for example PUBG,DayZ,etc. We're not saying to add them to military crates but it would be good for civilians or normal players to use to even things out around the player base.

First the ak-47 was never built in ww2 ,the production started in 1949 and it is in Server until now in some countries. 2 fact. the kar98k and the mosin rifles are some of the best carabine rifles until today , and they are used in widely in the hunting Scene.